News and Resources
STAY UP TO DATE WITH TARIS' LATEST NEWS AND OTHER HAPPENINGS.
- December 21, 2017 – TARIS Biomedical® Announces $25M Series B Financing
- Yonghua Capital, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Norma Investments join existing investors
- December 20, 2017 – TARIS and Bristol-Myers Squibb Announce Clinical Trial Collaboration
- Phase 1b Study to Combine TAR-200 (GemRIS™) with Opdivo® (nivolumab) in the Treatment of Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
- January 6, 2017 – TARIS Biomedical® Announces Positive Results from Ph1b Trial of TAR-200 (GemRIS™) in Patients with Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Company planning to rapidly enter later-stage clinical development
- August 10, 2016 – TARIS Biomedical® Launches Second Phase 1b Clinical Trial of TAR-200 (GemRIS™) in Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Dosing Initiated in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Trial
- Christopher J. Cutie, M.D., MBA, promoted to Chief Medical Officer
October 27, 2015 – TARIS Biomedical® Raises $32 Million and Expands Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- TARIS® emerges as a new company focused on developing a broad portfolio of urology products
August 13, 2014 – Allergan Acquires LiRIS® Program from TARIS Biomedical®
- TARIS LiRIS® Program in Phase 2 Clinical Development for the Localized Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis / Bladder Pain Syndrome
TARIS is planning to attend a number of upcoming events and conferences:
- 2018 SUFU Winter Meeting
February 27 – March 3
- 2018 BIO-Europe Spring Meeting
March 12–14, 2018
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2018 European Association of Urology Annual Congress
- 2018 SUFU Winter Meeting
- Daneshmand S, Pohar KS, Steinberg GD, Aron M, Cutie CJ. Effect of GemRIS (gemcitabine-releasing intravesical system, TAR-200) on antitumor activity in muscle-invasive bladder cancer (MIBC). J Clin Oncol 35, 2017 (suppl; abstr e16000). June 2017 [Link]
- Pamar A. These Device Startups Are Challenging the Status Quo. Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry, Mar 1 2016 [Link]
- Cima MJ, Lee H, Daniel K, Tanenbaum LM, Mantzavinou A, Spencer KC, Ong Q, Sy JC, Santini J Jr, Schoellhammer CM, Blankschtein D, Langer RS. Single compartment drug delivery. Journal of Controlled Release, 2014, 190, 157-171 (PubMed)
- Nickel JC, Jain P, Shore N, Anderson J, Giesing D, Lee H, Kim G, Daniel K, White S, Larrivee-Elkins C, Lekstrom-Himes J, Cima M. Continuous intravesical lidocaine treatment for interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome: safety and efficacy of a new drug delivery device. Science Translational Medicine, 2012, 4(143), 143ra100 (PubMed)
- Lee H, Cima MJ. Design of an elastomeric tubular osmotic pump for intravesical delivery of lidocaine to the Bladder. Journal of Medical Devices, 2012, 6, 017533-1 (ASME)
- Lee H, Cima MJ. An intravesical device for the sustained delivery of lidocaine to the bladder. Journal of Controlled Release, 2011, 149(2), 133-139 (PubMed)
BELOW ARE HELPFUL LINKS TO ASSOCIATIONS AND SOCIETIES DEVOTED TO THE TREATMENT OF UROLOGIC DISEASES.
American Urological Association
European Association of Urology
International Continence Society
Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstruction
Bladder Cancer Action Network
Society for Urologic Oncology
Société Internationale d'Urologie
TARIS IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CREATIVE, DEDICATED INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS.
TARIS is a unique, dynamic, expanding company with a passion for developing innovative solutions in the field of urology. The success of TARIS is a direct result our outstanding team, who use knowledge, talent, dedication and teamwork to foster innovation and scientific excellence. The work environment at TARIS is challenging, motivating, and rewarding, and provides the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues of the highest caliber while enriching your career.
Interested individuals should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. TARIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.